Sunday, January 09, 2005

Personal Notes: The Pres Sez Jan 2005

It's that time of the month again. No, I did not have a sex and name change, I am the president of the local computer users group, Northwest Amiga Group. We publish a monthly journal on the activties about the group and the amiga community for our members. As president I end up writing the Prez Sez article, sort of like the Editor's Page, where I write about meetings and such. It has been kind of hard to do this with not much happening, still no stable Amiga Ones available, so I mainly write about group stuff and what I am working on, which is why I started this project originaly.

This month, I wrote about using Babel, world.altavist.com to translate text. I used a part of the lyrics and had Babel translate it for me, from English to Spanish. It is kind of spooky, even profound (Deep Ones - Los Profondos?), reading something that you wrote that has been translated to a different language. Did I really write this? I will post the results soon.

The web site for the Northwest Amiga Group is at www.nwamiga.net . We have an archive online of our journal at the site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home