Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Production Notes: Script - Intro

The Deep Ones Script

By David Reichen

[ Introduction ]
* Narration -
As waves lap along a shore line, the sound of the surf can be heard. A voice is heard saying the following:

"There are things best left unknown. Had I paid attention to such a statement, I would have been able to live a long and boring life; however, I have been cursed with curiosity. Herein is my tale of what transpired so long ago, which to this day, still fills me with dread at its mere recollection."

* Title Sequence -
The music starts. During the first and second refrains of the intro to the song, the following text blocks are displayed:

"The Deep Ones, By David John Reichen"

"Based on the works of H P Lovecraft"

Note:
There is a change in the naration. The phrase so long ago has replaces that lonely night. It the short story verision, the events described here happen in more than just one night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home