Saturday, August 27, 2005

Production Notes: Storyboard version done.

Project Update
8-27-2005

I have been doing quite a few things these past couple of months to get a demo version of the music video done. Most of the details I have already written of and are in the journal our club publishes (http://www.nwamiga.net) and I will be posting parts of them here.

I sent HPLFF the audio CD of the sound tracks for the video so that they could use the music with the slide shows they have during intermissions.

A storyboard version of the music video is done. It’s butt ugly but you can get an idea of what the finish video will look like. I sent this in as well so HPLFF has advanced warning of what I will be submitting next year.

I am in the process of typing in the next couple of chapters to the main story and will be posting them soon. I also have an independent story of my trip to the neighborhood park.

Verse One of the final version is getting worked on now. The intro segment is almost done and I went through the rest of the verse to figure out what sort of changes I needed to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home